Last updated: 21st June 2022
- Invest in Eco – friendly industries that help mitigate environmental degradation by lending more for renewable energy, effluent treatment plants, and other projects that employ energy-efficient low-emission technologies including agro-based industries, small power projects, ICT, transport, and infrastructure projects.
- Select and invest in industrial projects where locational advantages like local availability of raw materials, good infrastructural facilities (road communication, transport facilities, etc.), and utilities (power, gas, water, etc.) shall be available.
- Limit project loan to Tk. 15 crore maximum and Tk.2 crore minimum (for large projects). Arrange and participate in a syndicated loan for projects above Tk. 15 crores.
- Identify prospective and potential entrepreneurs and investors/ clients and motivate, guide, and help them select profitable industrial venture for investment.
- Regularly publish financial disclosures.
- Undertake from time to time SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threats) analysis for reviewing bank’s market position.