Last updated: 21st June 2022
- To be competitive with other Banks and Financial Institutions in rendering services ;
- To contribute to the country’s socio-economic development by identifying new and profitable areas for investment ;
- To mobilize deposit for productive investment ;
- To expand branch network in commercially and geographically important places ;
- To employ quality human resources and enhance their capability through motivation and right –type of training at home and abroad.
- To delegate maximum authority ensuring proper accountability ;
- To maintain continuous improvement and up-gradation in business policies and procedures ;
- To adopt and adapt to new technology ;
- To maximize profit by strong, efficient and prudent financial performance ; and
- To introduce new product lines according to market needs.